Joey_Bitchn'

Turtle,
The length of the wire is about 30 feet on the conservative side. I
didn't get a chance to check the draw on the circuit though. I'll try
getting that tomorrow assuming I can figure out how to do it
correctly.
Thanks for the help
Joe

This is Turtle.

Joey , i know just about all # 6 AL. good wire like you yhave here will run good
on 50 amp breakers on them. Now one thing you did not say and that was how long
of a run was the #6 Wire as to distance fromn the breaker to the hvac units.
Untill you give this info. i can not say the wire would be OK or not. So for now
No it will not work till you give the wire distance to concider.

TURTLE