Matt

FH wrote:
i have a Coleman that is about 7 yrs old. it stopped blowing cold air
yesterday ( here in northern Ca., it's been hot, so the air has been on for
2 weeks off and on).

i noticed it isn't blowing as hard, nor as cold. my house got 87 degrees
yesterday with it running (it was set at 72).

1. so i changed the fuses ...had them checked out, the guy at Orchard
Supply. they said they were fine, but i replaced them anyway just to be on
the safe side.

2. the filter was bad, but not real bad, so i replaced that.

3. turned off the thermostat and the breaker for over an hour. did a
re-start, but nada.

Maybe you could be more descriptive than "nada". Did things get worse
after you changed the fuses? I have no idea why you would change the fuses.