Duane Bozarth

Robert11 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for help; appreciate it.

Might you suggest any specific brands and products ?

I've used PC Woody products pretty extensively on the barn for siding
and other repairs...very similar to Abatron but less expensive. There
are a multitude of them and for such a small area you can probably find
something in the local home center. I don't recall a specific brand
name, but there are several varieties of the "two cardboard tubes" mixes
that should work just fine. In all the various ones I've used over the
years, I don't think there's a nickel's worth of difference between any
of them in actual performance for anything other than a truly structural
member that needs the strength and a surface patch doesn't fall into
that category.

Here's a link to the PC Products info for PC Woody product...

http://www.pcepoxy.com/woodproducts/woodpcwoody.asp