Duane Bozarth

Duane Bozarth wrote:
Thank you so much indeed. I've been worrying about this issue for weeks
and I heave a sigh of relief now. I will keep painting on it.

Again, thanks so much.

And again, even if it were asbestos siding it's not a hazard in that
form...

I suppose it's not a hazard in that form, but once I started to mind
it, I felt so uneasy, and worried about it for weeks. I was going to
make an extra room in attic, and was going to install a new window. To
install it, I have to saw the siding with spreading all those particles
in the air to open a hole in the wall. If it's asbestos, my neighbors
would upset about it.

IMO even that wouldn't be much of a hazard although it could certainly
be done in a much less dust-creating-intensive manner. I know,
everybody's all up in arms over it, but it's far blown out of proportion
imo....

imo, ymmv, $0.02(US), etc., ...