Goedjn

I suppose it's not a hazard in that form, but once I started to mind
it, I felt so uneasy, and worried about it for weeks. I was going to
make an extra room in attic, and was going to install a new window. To
install it, I have to saw the siding with spreading all those particles
in the air to open a hole in the wall. If it's asbestos, my neighbors
would upset about it.

Well, except that's not what you'd do.. You'd want to simply REMOVE
any asbestos shingles/tiles that overlap the area in question,
THEN cut the hole, and fill in the intervening space with
concrete/fiberglass replacements that you CAN cut.

--Goedjn