nobody

Incidentally, in case the siding contains asbestos, should I remove
them? Or if I paint on them thick, could I avoid the particles of
asbestos flying in the air effectively? Is removing of the siding the
only method to avoid them flying in the air? Or is there any other
method to avoid them flying in the air?=20
=20

=2E
=20

Your siding appears to be what we call Hardiboard, here in=20
the USA. It is not asbestos, but is a fiber reinforced=20
cement product that will really stand the test of time.=20
Just keep it painted to maintain its looks. The asbestos=20
containing siding that was once manufactured and sold here=20
in the USA is OK to leave on a house, so long as it is not=20
broken or drilled. The asbestos that you should fear is=20
airborne, such as dust from drilling or sawing.

My opinions only.

--=20
Thanks to spammers
Most of us now use false