The Other Funk

" "The Other Funk" wrote in message
news:HPKGe.12080$QX2.10175@trndny01...
While I do searches of this newsgroup and Goggle, I thought I would ask

for
options here.
Not a home question but rather a small business. I have large windows in

the
front of my store approximately 15 x 11 that receives the morning sun

which
overwhelms the AC. I can't upgrade the AC and the landlord won't.
Considering the costs, I really can't blame him, he really is a nice

guy.
Add in the summer commercial electric rates, I have to do something.
So I am considering installing Gila window film . I am considering the

light
gray or the light neutral. My questions a
1. How much visible light will it block? Numbers and opinions are

welcome.
.
Anything else I should know or is there another solution?
TIA
Bob - real email is bob (at) moondoggiecoffee.com

Thanks to everyone who replied. I guess I should re-emphasize a couple of
things.
1 I need people to see in so as not to get question on the window coverage
issue. The building inspector has made people remove signs.
2 I really only need to block the heat anything else is a bonus. I would
like to get a little more contrast to my sign painted on the outside of the
window but that is completely secondary.
Gila is sending me samples to try out. I'll let the group know how it works
out.