Dan Espen

(PHIL) writes:

"papaya" wrote:
your site discriminates against those security-conscious web surfers who
naturally have cookies and javascript wisely disabled.

that makes your site discriminitory and in violation of the EOWAA law.
(Equal Opportunity Website Access Act)

I will be reporting you to the FBI, so watch for their cars to pull up to
your house soon.

It's NOT my web site. I am a member there. Have you really never heard
about iWon? They started up about 5-6 years ago. The first two years they
held a annual sweepstakes and awarded one of there users $10 million
dollars on a national tv show. Since then, they have gotten cheep...
awarding just a minimum guaranteed $1 million anually in April.

I've heard of iWon many times.
Try a google search for "iwon spyware".

For you IE users, I recommend that you stay as far away from iwon
as possible.