RBM

The Hampton Bay brand is made by several manufacturers and some of them are
excellent and reasonably priced. MILO Hunter is garbage, however Casablanca
intellitouch fans are probably the best fan you can buy (also owned by
Hunter)

"Peter" wrote in message

I need to purchase 4 ceiling fans of various designs
and sizes.... which manufacturers would you recommend...

I'm next to a Home Depot which carries both Hunter
and Hamptom Bay... there has been some discussion
about the level of customer service at Hunter and I
suspect Hamptom Bay is a HD "house brand " ...
(my experience is that HD house brands are largely
garbage)...

Any good online sources ???

thanks for your advice and suggestions !!!

Peter