meirman

In alt.home.repair on 1 Aug 2005 04:42:45 -0700 Banty
posted:

In article , meirman says...

In alt.home.repair on 31 Jul 2005 07:57:35 -0700 Banty
posted:

IMO the very commmon eyesore around here in upstate New York are above-ground
pools. I hate the sight of those things. But I'd definitely be swimming against
the tide to complain...

Banty

I agree that they are ugly. Why can't they dig a hole and put the
above ground pool in the hole!

The expense, the crappy clay soil around here...

Hey, if it is really clay, why do they need a pool?

Just take a propane torch and fire the surface a few inches at a time,
and they'll have a china swimming hole.

Banty

Meirman
--