Amamba

Hmm.. you got me thinking now.

I did let it run out of fuel, and I did put in fresh fuel back in June;
however, when it ran out, I borrowed my neighbor's fuel canister and
poured about 3 qts of gas. It wouldn't start, so I ran out and bought 3
gal of fresh gas and filled the tank right up.

Now, if my friend's gas was old and full of water, it could be the
problem. Coming to think of it, the stuff pouring out of the pump does
smell like gas, but it's fairly easy to wash the smell off my hands..
easier than I think a real gas is.

So, should I try and "stir" the gas in the tank so that fresh gas gets
to the outlet ? Or just drain it ?

Coming to think of it, I should be able to check it squirting a bit of
fresh gasoline straight into the gas line leading into the carburetor..
right ?