Bob Scheurle

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:42:30 -0400, "Carolina Breeze HVAC"
wrote:
You know..I went back and read that, and damn.it looks like I said not to
use the Rubatex..
DO use the Rubatex. NOT that cheaper grey looking crap.

Yeah, that's why I was confused! I wasn't sure what "that cheap ass
crap" was.

The pipes have a rubber-type insulation on them, but it's 20 years old
and not in great shape. I've got the garden cleared-out, so now's the
time to replace the insulation, before the new plants and mulch go in.

Thanks...
Bob

--
Bob Scheurle | "There's nobody getting
| rich writing software."
Remove X's and dashes | -- Bill Gates, March 1980