ng_reader

wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:00:20 -0400, "ng_reader"
wrote:

It's something a business does to:

1) not hire another person but instead "invest" in electronics
2) basically the use of a shared computer in some prefabricated melamine
enclosure
A) allows you to
a) find gifts for those with a wedding registry
b) print duplicate photos from originals
c) purchase gift certificates of buy that stores goods on-line

Thanks to all that replied (except those using vulgar words).
I also heard the ATM (and other) cash machines at banks and other
public places are called kiosks. Apparently this is a modern word
because my older dictionary does not contain it.

I'm going to have to qualify that as a free standing structure as well.

There is a bustling business selling Kiosks, and it involves my company as
well, so I *do* have some knowledge.