Goedjn

Sam Nickaby wrote:
We keep replacing the shower curtains because of mold. Recently we
bought an anti-mold shower curtain. This lasted a bit longer but
eventually mold will grow on it. What are some ways I can prevent
mold growth on shower curtains.

Once a week I pour a bottle of alcohol all along the shower curtain to
allow an even coat. I also "shower" the curtain with water to remove soap
scum before exiting the stall. I think this helps more than alcohol.

If you don't mind the smell and the 1% increase in your chances
of dying of cancer, one of those rectangular "mothball" blocks
that's designed to hand in a closet will inhibit (not stop, but
slow down) mold and mildew growth.