Jules77

Default Installing a Vainty - Wains Coating...

Figure my ignorance.. but I truly know nothing when it comes to home
repair.

Here's the situation.

I bought a new (older) home.
Its about 50 years old and prior to us moving in some work was done on
our behalf.

The room in question is a small powder room.
Wains Coating and hardwood floors have been installed.

A custom vanity was ordered and needs to be installed.

I was thinking it may not be hard to attempt this myself.. but..
figured I'd ask for advice.

Can the vanity be screwed into the wains coating?
Is that enough, or does one need to find the studs behind the wall?

Any general advice.. or website that may contain a step by step
checklist that would cover the wains coating/hardwood floor
configuration?

Thanks much.. in advance...

Regards,

Paul