Doug Kanter

"tm" wrote in message
"Doug Kanter" wrote:
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote
"Doug Miller" wrote

Excuse me, where is the deception in selling a 1.75-quart container
that
is clearly labelled "1.75 quarts"?

Oh, it is perfectly legal. It is just that after selling true half
gallon
for more than a half century, shrinking containers is a sleazy, but
legal,
method of increasing prices and hoping that the consumer does not
notice.
How often do you check the milk container to see if it is still a quart
or
half gallon? Do you do it every time you go shopping? Shame on you if
you don't.

I'll repeat a question I asked earlier, which nobody is comfortable
answering: If you were informed of the size change, would that have
satisfied you? If yes, how would you like to be informed?

Preferably over dinner with Selma Hayek.

In the tight blue number from X-Men?