Emaree

Default Broken Water Heater

Our water hasn't been staying hot but about fifteen or twenty minutes
for about five or six days now.Two days ago we had a bad storm, which
turned the power off for a little while. Then when we ran the water for
a bath Saturday night, the water wasn't hot enough for a small child's
bath. So we flipped the switch for the water heater, and it started
getting warmer. One of the toilets near the water heater(not in the
same room) had been leaking during the same time the water wouldn't
stay cold last week. It was just the small part that hooks the water
hose to the bottom of the toilet, but I wonder if that may have
something to do with the water heater.Now the water heater may be
having a burning smell around it.