Suzie-Q

In article ,
wrote:

- I dont know if this is on topic or not because I am not sure what they
- are? I heard the term used for those in store self serve photo
- developing machines but have seen it used other ways too. What is it?
- Is this just another of those buzz words or is it an actual "thing"?

Kiosk has been used to refer to a number of things. One example is the little
booth at the self-serve gas station where you pay for your gas. You can't go
inside. You stand outside and pay.

I believe it was used first in Europe, and we just borrowed the word.

Joseph's definition was best.

That computer thing is something I've never heard of before. Doesn't mean it
isn't right also, though.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~