George Raetz

Evaporator fan runs great. Also, I took the back cover off the freezer, Set
the timer to defrost, and I could see the heater glow red hot and remove all
the frost. The (brand new) timer seems to work OK. All I can think of at
this point would be an intermittent connection problem, or possibly your
suggestion.
Thank you very much for help
George

"~^Johnny^~" wrote in message