BuddyB

"PanHandler" wrote in
:

"BuddyB" wrote in message
news:1122836485.2e3062bc5a70a17f481cb306da57dc34@b ubbanews...

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy.
You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever
existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you
throw it away. Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks
an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if
you weren't so dense that light bends around you; if your weren't so
fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down
the street, or if you didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like
a supermodel. No, come to think of it, you would.

In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that
wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.

I think you're suffering from recto-cranial inversion, and to even
suggest that you need psychological help would be to offer you the
unjustifiable prospect of a normal life. It's sad to think that out of
a hundred thousand sperm and YOU were the fastest. I think the
purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Now
stick your head back up your ass and eat ****. I can't be bothered
anymore with your total lack of intelligence and excess of drivel.

What's this fascination you have with asses?
Just remember, you are the one who jumped in and began this flame
fest.
No go away to your corner where you beg for money because you are too
crazy to work and earn your own way.