Jeff Wisnia

Bob_M wrote:
Gents;

My neighbor has an old 40 foot aluminum extension ladder that he has
stored for a number of years in his garage. He has offered to sell it
to me if I want it. My question is this: Assuming I have to replace
the ropes, what would a fair price be for a used ladder of this size?

Thanks

If you buy it, take a few seconds to spray the bottom rung with some
orange Day Glo paint.

I've done that to every ladder I own. It's stopped me from mistaking the
second rung for the bottom one and too often taking my final step down
onto thin air rather than the ground.

Jeff (Admitted klutz with regard to ladders.)

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)