RBM

I think things are worth what someone is willing to pay for them. Many
things cost a lot when new and are practically worthless when used. I use a
28 foot fiberglass ladder that cost me close to $400 when I bought it. Next
year when I get a new one, I'm hoping I don't have to pay to get rid of it.
Offer him what it's worth TO YOU
"Bob_M" wrote in message
Gents;

My neighbor has an old 40 foot aluminum extension ladder that he has
stored for a number of years in his garage. He has offered to sell it
to me if I want it. My question is this: Assuming I have to replace
the ropes, what would a fair price be for a used ladder of this size?

Thanks