T i m

Default Entryphone supplier?

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 14:37:55 +0100, burbeck
wrote:

hi,
i like this stuff http://www.bpt.co.uk/
regards
bob

Thanks guys ..

I should have taken note of the make / model on the existing handsets
shouldn't I ;-(

The TLC offering looks like it has the door release button *under* the
handset because they also have a video camera overlooking the door
they often release the door without any conversation. This was
proveded by the original installers with a small PTM button at the
top corner of the phone base (poorly soldered I might add) ;-(

The BPT one looks like it might do (subject to the technical stuff) ..
? Do these things normally come with a line cord or are they hard
wired?

I can now also add there are also separate12V DC and / 12V AC supplies
to this system (DC for door entry mech / phones / panel, AC for
camera?). I helped my BIL extend the system today (some Cat5 and
RG59BU) to allow for the new locations for the video monitors and
phones and it's all still working! ;-)

All the best and thanks for your help so far ..

T i m