Edwin Pawlowski

"Banty" wrote in message

Around here we have limitations on them - they have to stay back behind
the
house. so they don't get used for property enclosures, but can still be
used
for dog runs, etc.

I've seen this a lot in new neighborhoods where the first thing new owners
do is put up a fence. They all look like crap, IMO. There is a fence four
houses up from me, but no others around. Kids, dogs, never a problem. I
don't see any reason for the dog in the back not to visit once in a while or
the kids from up the street. Nice too look out the back and see open
space, gardens, trees and may a few hedges as a natural boundary line. Guess
we're just lucky.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/