Polymath

If some-one in rec.aviation.homebuilt is thinking outside the box,
then he'd better have a good parachute.

As to catholic interests - all religion is a sign of a lunatic mind.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Crossposting to irrelevant groups is another matter.

I cross-post to groups whose readership I think knows how to think
about any given question. For example, my question may be about house
repair, but I might also post to rec.aviation.homebuilt and
rec.crafts.metalworking. why? because those are guys who build
things, who know materials well, who think outside of boxes. And they
usually have catholic interests... love to tackle interesting
questions.

cross-posting is cross-fertilization. we don't need inbreeding.