BuddyB

"PanHandler" wrote in
:

"BuddyB" wrote in message
news:1122764564.66a92990ec9a7caedd35509e0a9609da@b ubbanews...
yes. Also, you are stupid.

And you are an ignorant asshole.

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull,
that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. If you
called the Suicide Hotline, they'd say: "Go ahead. Do it!" Maybe you
wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't so dumb that even
blondes tell jokes about you; if you weren't so grossly fat that you
have to put your belt on with a boomerang, or if you weren't so ugly
that even the tide wouldn't take you out. Nah, of course you would.

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with
fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole,
stupid!"