Curly Sue

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:54:52 GMT, "Sam Nickaby" wrote:

We keep replacing the shower curtains because of mold. Recently we
bought an anti-mold shower curtain. This lasted a bit longer but
eventually mold will grow on it. What are some ways I can prevent
mold growth on shower curtains.

Try washing or soaking it in a diaper pail sanitizer eg Impregnon.
Also, there are products to spray around the bathroom to prevent mold
and mildew that should be available in your grocery store.

Eliminating dampness when possible is #1.

Sue(tm)