Default Looking for Tamco Shingles

Several months ago I bought some Tamco shingles to roof my house .
They are the 30 year Heritage Weatherwood shingles that come in a red
package. Last week the roofer was roofing my house with these
shingles and ran out of shingles. I went back to the supplier and
found out that they were discontinued and no longer made. Apparently,
in May Tamco discontinued making these shingles and started making a
shingle under the same name but with metric dimensions and in a
different color package. The shingles do not match the ones being put
on my house. I only need 3-4 squares or about 8-9 bundles and Tamco
has not been cooperative in trying to network through their
distributors to locate these shingles for me. Also, they will not
make me any more of these shingles. Does anyone know how I can locate
some of these shingles. . . possibly a supplier that might have some
of the old style that was discontinued? Any thoughts will be
appreciated.