Edwin Pawlowski

"Ross" wrote in message
oups.com...

I have been trying to check the accuracy of my electricity meter, and
have discovered that the last two red numbers following the main meter
reading appears to record tenths, not hundredths. If this is normal,
why not just have one red number? At he moment, every time it goes up
by ten, the main meter reading increases by one.

Is everyone's meter like that, or do I have a dodgy meter?

Ross

Meters vary. At work we have three meters that I read to track utilities.
One is multiplied by 60, another 200, still another by 640. Is there a
factor noted on the meter itself?