meirman

In alt.home.repair on Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:22:31 GMT "Doug Kanter"
posted:

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
That's exactly why we need government running less and interfering less
and let private sector do what it does best. And just maybe private sector
could actually make a profit

To make a profit, you have to get paid for a product. Other than rich people
who want to take a ride into space for a few days, where's the product?

I think for now he's only talking about 10 minutes. At least much
less than a few days. Have you heard of longer?

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.