nospambob

There are two paint conditioners with close sounding names. One is
for latex and the other is for oil. Ensure you get the right type.
Smoothest job I've ever had was oil in a kitchen. Rolled walls then
rolled the pocket door but didn't want the texture so used the brush
to tip it off and it ended up looking like it was sprayed.

On 29 Jul 2005 10:45:33 -0700, wrote:

Brushes seem like the only option around edges though, right? Those
foam pads were sloppy.

A sprayer sounds great for the walls, but is it overkill for just a
couple of interior rooms? Does it involve a lot more prep/masking?
Sounds like a dream, but would it be a mess? Can I rent one?

Can't wait to try the Flotrol too.

Thanks!