Carolina Breeze HVAC

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
That's exactly why we need government running less and interfering less
and let private sector do what it does best. And just maybe private sector
could actually make a profit

Actually, I guess only us in NC know this, but the PRIVATE sector DID design
the foam for the tank.

http://www.wxii12.com/news/4784967/detail.htm

NASA buys it, Lockheed-MArtin applies it and North CArolina Foam Products
makes it...so whos to blame?

"Sherman" wrote in message

Isn't is obvious to the most clueless that the tanks to be covered
with a hairnet or pantyhose type covering?

Surely there are dozens of materials that will withstand the heat and
vibration of lift-off NOT reentry.....

I would have done that on day one. The idiots at NASA and spent a
billion dollars and 2 and 1/2 years and they haven't figured it out
yet.....

Sherman