RBM

The problem you may have is that most new refrigerators come with angle
plugs which may not fit in the recessed outlet

"BC Drums" wrote in message
We are planning to replacing our refrigerator with a new one that is
deeper than the current one. There is a regular surface-mount AC outlet on
the wall directly behind our refrigerator. I would like to replace it with
a recessed AC outlet, so that I can gain additional clearance behind the
new fridge.

I can't find such an outlet on the web, possibly because I do not know
what it is called in the trade. Anyone know?

Thanks!
BC