RichK

"Ellen Ridenbaucher" wrote in message

I recently had my air conditioner serviced. It had been working fine, the
company just got around to me for my annual service. This is a

residential
home, approx. 2,300 sq. ft.

The young chap who serviced the system, presented me with an invoice for
$793.00. He said I was 20lbs. low on refrigerant.

Hope you did not pay the guy yet. If it needed that much it would not be
working at all.

Call the company that did it and give them your model number - ask how much
freon it holds. Don't tell them you've just paid for 20 lbs. This is a
good way to trap the guy.

Sounds like he charged you for the last 4 stops.

Rich