C & M

Worked with an old painter as a kid. His advice to me was to lay on the
paint and stroke toward the previously painted edge as recommended by
others. Then, tip the brush lightly with paint about 1/4" up. Start close
to the edge but not *at* the edge (that would peel the paint off and have it
running down the edge). Take a loooong, liiiiight stroke, slowly lifting
the brush as you go. The advice and technique has served me well for years
and I'm usually disappointed when I have to resort to hiring someone to
paint what I am no longer able to do.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Brushes seem like the only option around edges though, right? Those
foam pads were sloppy.

A sprayer sounds great for the walls, but is it overkill for just a
couple of interior rooms? Does it involve a lot more prep/masking?
Sounds like a dream, but would it be a mess? Can I rent one?

Can't wait to try the Flotrol too.

Thanks!