Banty

In article , giga says...

Exactly

And him being a fencing contractor, he knows very well that if he came along
and put up his fence I would be screwed right?

The fact that the whole neighborhood around me when with a black wired fence
and he came in and put up a brown wired fence shows he already knew what he
wanted.

I didn't insist on anything or color. I simply thought we could talk about
it like good neighbors do and come up with a medium or compromise. Like I
said in my original post brown wired fence would go great with his house and
white would have gone great with mine. So why not meet in the middle and go
black? it would have gone well with both.

??
How is black meeting in the middle.

It still boils down to: You want black. He want brown.

Even if you would have rather gone for white, it's still your idea of the fence
color. Black was *your* idea. Only in your head is it "meeting in the middle".

I don't understand why you all are telling me to kiss his ass and forget
about it. He is the one who done wrong. If anything he deserves me putting
up a second fence and then asking me why did you do that? I tell him I did
like you son ...I put my own and didn't ask you about it and hey your are
getting a free second fence that you don't have to pay me like I didn't pay
you for yours.

anyhow I don't see why you guys don't see the logic in this except for the
he ****ed you first and he didn't make you pay for it so now be a good sport
and go sit in the corner and drink your beer .

Maybe the neighbor could tell you were the type to fly off the handle like this,
and decided that working things out iwth you wasn't going to work out in the
long run anyway.

Banty