Edwin Pawlowski

"giga" wrote in message

The fact that the whole neighborhood around me when with a black wired
fence and he came in and put up a brown wired fence shows he already knew
what he wanted.

He likes brown better than black I guess.

I didn't insist on anything or color. I simply thought we could talk about
it like good neighbors do and come up with a medium or compromise. Like I
said in my original post brown wired fence would go great with his house
and white would have gone great with mine. So why not meet in the middle
and go black? it would have gone well with both.

If It is what you want and not what he wants it is not a compromise. He
does not like black, it seems.

I don't understand why you all are telling me to kiss his ass and forget
about it. He is the one who done wrong.

He put up a fence on his property, he did not take your money, it is his
prerogative to do that. Sorry, you have no say in the matter.

If anything he deserves me putting up a second fence and then asking me
why did you do that?

See, you do want to put up a spite fence. What is to be gained? Try
masturbating instead as it is much cheaper than getting your rocks off with
a fence.

anyhow I don't see why you guys don't see the logic in this except for the
he ****ed you first and he didn't make you pay for it so now be a good
sport and go sit in the corner and drink your beer .

The only logic is that you are ****ed off and want to retaliate. He did not
**** you, that is your perception, not anyone else's. YOU are the only one
that does not see that. You got a free fence.