giga

You damn right it's cause he is French lol

Yea thats an Option but i dont like shrubs too much.
but thats definately and option. Honestly if it wasn't for of the middle
maintenance of 2 fences this would be option number 1 for sure lol

joeway

"Vic Dura" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:36:52 -0400, in alt.home.repair
Thinking of putting up second fence "giga" wrote:

he is French

Ok, there's the problem.

But seriously: Instead of a 2nd fence, how about some shrubbery?
Something that would grow as high as the fence and look nice and at
the same time screen his fence from your view.