Cubby

Hiya Anthony,
Thanks for the inputs. Unfortunately, it appears my approach may be
the only option I have (a few variations). I have no basement, no
crawlspace, no joists, and no attic. This is a slab on grade, flat
roofed house so many of the options you list won't work. I was under
the impression that if I protect the wire with 1/16" metal, I could
pretty much mount anywhere (ie, in the wall behind the molding or the
moulding itself), at least that's how they do it with adobe walls here
and I saw many references to this method in the NEC. Just wasn't sure
if I could mount that low to the floor. As I said, I can't imagine
why but at the end of the day, the NEC is a helluva lot smarter than I
am! Thanks for all the help!
Cheers,
cc