tom

Meirman wrote: snip-(It's possible to wash
dishes by hand, but I'm not sure anyone believes that anymore. It may
be as far out as alchemy now.)-snip

Heehee! Thanks for the reply. Doesn't seem to be a screw and nut
assembly there, as I said, it's "mushroomed". I spoke with a local
service person, who thinks I may not be looking at the true source of
the leak. Thank goodness, the tenant is amenable to waiting another
week due to his work schedule. With the limited length of the water
supply pipe, it appears I'll need an inspection mirror to really see
the issue. Oh well, always wanted one of those... I'm not sure what
pc70 is, but I'm ready with some epoxy ... Thanks again. Tom