tom

Default Strange dishwasher leak

While repairing a dishwasher for my wife at one of her rentals, I found
a metal plate (heat shield?)that is mounted above the motor/pump. This
plate is attached to the washer on plastic pillars that seem to have
been "mushroomed" to hold the plate onto the body of the machine.
There's a leak on one of the pillars, so I'm hoping a few of you might
have had some experience with these appliances, or even this very
problem. It's a Magic Chef model no. DU55BA-02, if that helps. It'd be
great if all I have to do is "put a cork in it". Tom