EXT

Yes, there is, it is called a plasma torch. About 10 feet long with intense
flames coming out the end. It is used in demolition to slice through
concrete and steel. Not much good for a 3 foot square in the middle of a
finished room though!

"miamicuse" wrote in message
There is no new technology to cut through concrete? No laser beam cutter

or
something along that line?

MC

"~^Johnny^~" wrote in message