CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

I kept hearing about women getting silicone implants so I went and
bought two 10.1oz tubes of 100% pure silicone caulk (clear). I have
never been satisfied with my birth given 8 inch penis, so I stuck both
of those tubes in my penis and pumped in all the contents from both
tubes. I was highly impressed with my new 18 inch long, three inch
thick penis, and the women loved it.

However, there is a big problem. I have been unable to **** since I
inserted the caulk about a week ago. I finally went to the doctor and
he said that they are going to have to remove my penis or else my
bladder and kidneys will burst and I will die.

My life is devastated and ruined. All because of two $4.99 tubes of
silicone caulk. I think it's time for a major lawsuit against the
manufacturer of the caulk.

Naa, cut the head off, caulk your shower and call it even.