Wayne Boatwright

On Wed 27 Jul 2005 08:12:25p, C. Bailey wrote in alt.home.repair:

Every house I have ever owned had cold floors in the basement (even when
carpeted). The last house we bought does not have in-floor heat. The
basement is unfinished with the exception of being framed. We could
pour another 3" of concrete on the floor and put the right plumbing in
the floor for heat, but I am curious if there are simpler options
(besides wearing slippers).

Chris

Electric socks. Available at most sporting goods stores.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0530-1, 07/26/2005
Tested on: 7/27/2005 8:18:07 PM