Dan C

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:31:56 -0500, Duane Bozarth wrote:

You were wrong about the importance of the sensor, as I've been saying all
along. Not sure why you can't see that. It was important enough to the
NASA engineers to scrub the launch entirely. Why your definition of
"important" doesn't recognize that fact is beyond me. Toodle-do.

I never said it wasn't "important", only that it wasn't
"critical"--there's a difference.

You didn't say that? How about this direct quote of yours from a few
posts back:

My intent was the reverse...because it is one of four redundant
systems in a backup system, this particular sensor isn't all that
important...

How's that?

You haven't provided anything that counters that announcement which was
made on national news...

You mean the one that you discounted as the words of a "breathless
news-babe" or something to that effect?

If you can't keep your facts straight, or even remember what you said a
day or so ago, what's your point in continuing this? How about you just
be quiet now, and go play with your erector set. Maybe you can build a
rocket ship.

Linux Registered User #327951