Duane Bozarth

Dan C wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:09:24 -0500, Duane Bozarth wrote:

I don't get it.

Why am I not surprised????

Because your brain lacks that capacity.

BTW, what was I wrong about? You going to answer that?

You were wrong about the importance of the sensor, as I've been saying all
along. Not sure why you can't see that. It was important enough to the
NASA engineers to scrub the launch entirely. Why your definition of
"important" doesn't recognize that fact is beyond me. Toodle-do.

Because they also said after evaluation that if it were to happen again
during the next (now just completed) launch sequence that it alone would
not be sufficient cause for another scrub among other reasons. Those
other reasons I've previously outlined.

I never said it wasn't "important", only that it wasn't
"critical"--there's a difference.

You haven't provided anything that counters that announcement which was
made on national news...