blueman

Tekkie® writes:
BWAAAAAA not everyone is like you bluejob. Don't internalize your present conditions as
everyone else's being the same... Gee and I even gave you a modicum of respect but you
bluejob that too. Fight back with self destructive and your usual bipolar behaviour. I
thought your meds had you under control. Uh oh, full moon.

If anyone is familiar with bluejob here he is a mentally challenged person that cannot
form a rational thought and consequentially input that into a search engine such as
Google where it has been answered previously. He blurts out the most basic questions on
these groups expecting everyone to immediately answer him with his predetermined
thoughts. Any challenge is taken as a personal insult. In other words if he doesn't
think your answer fits in his scheme of things he blasts you.

YAWN... Do you really have nothing better to do with your time than to
write this psychotic drivel... TROLL

He has previously bombarded my email with crass and illegal
messages. I turned the other cheek and thought

I have challenged you before to produce these alleged "crass and
illegal" emails... but of course what doesn't exist can't be
produced.