Bob G.

Default Intercom / phone with LOUD ring

my local phone company discontinued their intercom feature that
allowed my wife to call me in the shop using our phone ... So I need
to find another method for her to call me...

I am retired and spend hours in the shop and most of the time I have
some machine running and can not hear anything... To fix that I
placed 4 Radio Shack Strobe lights on the walls of the shop which
flashed when the phone rang... That worked...

My cell phone also works but to be honest I always forget to stick in
in my pocket when I go down to the shop...

Family Radio work BUT I can never hear them'..
Old regular intercom never worked before since ...you guessed it I
could not hear her calling)

Any suggestions....I really like to be on time when dinner is ready

Bob G.