meirman

In alt.home.repair on 26 Jul 2005 12:26:37 -0700 "Budman"
posted:

Hi all,

I just shot some brights into Hardiplank siding (I was out of
galvanized for my gun and couldn't find any in time).

How long do you think it will take to see the rust streaks?

Thanks,
Budman

Don't feel too bad. My next door neighbor bought a fence, pieces
assembled at the fence company, and they didn't use galvanized either.
I don't know if he complained or not, but the fence is still there.

OTOH, the fence company is out of business.

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.