T i m

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:45:43 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

T i m wrote:

Well, I actually wear one glove so I have one hand 'free' to get some
feel and the other for getting messy ;-)

I find a box of 100 latex examination gloves from CPC are good for all
the times you want protection from "messy" while retaining some feel.

I have a couple of boxes of them (blue / beige?) and I do to use them
these days when working on things that may not be good. The trouble is
they seem to catch on everything and soon end up in shreds ;-(

Also it seems quite a few chemicals cause them to disintegrate?

When fibreglassing those thin petrol station *type) gloves seem to
work ok?

All the best ..

T i m